skip to Main Content
Our Family Lawyers Team

Permission to Relocate Children

When a parent wants (or needs) to move away with the children, leaving the other parent behind, we have one of the most difficult and challenging situations in the world of international family law. There is little compromise possible if the parents want to live on two different continents. The children cannot visit across thousands of miles on a monthly basis. One parent will have almost exclusive custody and the other will have, at best, extensive visitation. These sorts of cases are very difficult for parents, and for courts as well.

A judge will have to make a decision that will have a profound effect on the future of the children and the parents, and the potential repercussions can vary greatly. This is the sort of case where you want to stack the odds of winning in your favour as much as possible. Go with well-known experts in the domain. The Law Firm of Kalman Samuels, Attorneys, has been handling these sorts of conflicts since 1957 and has developed extensive in-house expertise in the subject.

If you have any questions about the permission to relocate children, please contact us
and request a consultation with one of our attorneys.

Back To Top